I struggle with this information for the following reasons…
- Interest rates are LOW right now. Why risk rates going up in the future?
- Home prices are low. If you have time to play the short sale waiting game, there are some excellent short sale deals on the market right NOW!
- Rent is not fixed. Rent may be low today, but remember a landlord CAN increase your rent in the future.
- Who really benefits when investors buy up all the short sales?
- Have you considered the fact that overall home prices go up when investors buy, fix and sell homes for a profit?
- Why should I let investors buy houses at a low price so they can turn around and rent them to me for a profit?
If you’re worried about unexpected home repairs that come with home ownership vs. the convenience of calling a landlord to fix things, consider buying a Home Warranty when you purchase your home. A Home Warranty typically covers systems (heating, plumbing, electrical) and appliances within a home. Structural issues (walls, floors, windows, roof) typically are not covered with a Home Warranty.
Don’t let investors buy your dream home!
Remember, there are tax advantages to home ownership for the owner occupied buyer (you) and the investor.
I recommend investing in your own dream home NOW!
Contrary to what many believe, home ARE selling fast. Start shopping the home market today…
Start DREAMING Today!